Description and Scope
MobiSpaces delivers an end-to-end mobility-aware and mobility optimised data governance platform, that concerns the offerings of data acquisition, in-situ processing and all the security- and privacy-related operations.
MobiSpaces envisions a set of toolboxes, suites, and tools that implement the MobiSpaces concept. MobiSpaces identifies the AI-based Data Operations Toolbox, including an additional list of tools, namely the Declarative querying, Decentralized Data Management, and Online Data Aggregator. In addition MobiSpaces utilises the Edge Analytics Suite, including a further list of tools, namely the XAI Prediction Modelling, Edge-driven Federated Learning, and Visual Analytics. MobiSpaces currently has five use cases utilising these tools including; iRoute, SmartSense, MarineTrafficTracker, Vessel Edge, and CrowdSeaMapping.
Join us in our first introductory webinar " Meet the MobiSpaces Use Cases: Innovations for Urban and Maritime Domains " on 31 January 2023, 11:00-12:15 CEST where you can hear directly from the project.
Who should attend and why?
Anyone who is interested in Earth or environmental data and easily accessing them should attend, but most especially:
- Research and academia representatives and researchers tinterested in the entire lifecycle of research data on mobility, fostering interoperability and sharing of information.
- Policy makers and actors EU, Member States, local governments, maritime authorities, intergovernmental organizations, standards organizations; public actors with an interest in smart & sustainable mobility, IoT technologies for urban and maritime management.
- The private sector and their developers particularly those working on urban or maritime mobility; develop and/or exploit innovative solutions leading to a sustainable development of their activities.
- Software Developers & User Communities: representative who develop, exploit, and promote advanced software for mobility.
- Citizen scientists and general public that would like to have better access to mobility data for their own research
Matteo Falsetta MobiSpaces Project Manager
Matteo Falsetta - MobiSpaces Project Manager - SLIDES
Christos Doulkeridis - MobiSpaces Technical Coordinator - SLIDES
11:15 Introducing The MobiSpaces Use Cases
Lorenzo Mantero - iRoute Use Case - SLIDES
Gabriel Braun - SmartSense Use Case - SLIDES
Konstantina Bereta - MarineTrafficTracker Use Case - SLIDES
Dabi Oener - VesselEdge Use Case - SLIDES
Ove Andersen - CrowdSeaMapping Use Case - SLIDES
11:50 Panel Discussion and Q&A with speakers
12:10 Closing remarks